My Experties

  • I will design a professional and attrective full website by using figma and also Adobe Photoshop.
  • I will design high quality and unique 3D and 2D LOGOs for any type of business professionally.
  • I will design a Creative banner, Social media posts, Ads, Billboard Banners, Roll up or event banners with any size and for any platform using Adobe Phototshop and Adobe Illustrator.
  • I will create a outstanding animation ads for advertisement of any business and I am also expert in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect and Blender.
  • I will develop a fully responsive complete Web project using asp.net and asp.net Core
  • I will create professionally Database Oriented Desktop Application of any type using asp.net and mvc

NOTE: I use Adobe photoshop for design static web pages but mostly I can use Figma because figma is better to collaborate with customer and modifiable.

About MY WORK

Website Designs






Logos

Banner Ads or Social Media Posts

2 comments:

Pages